We are happy to introduce the 2015 edition of the Director Series Podcast brought to you by The Marching Podcast and BlogTalkRadio. Last year, we had great feedback for the premiere of the 2014 series. Now, we hope to expand on the knowledge we gained last year. Leading our discussion this year will be our expert from last year, Dr. Kevin O. Davenport Ed.S. & Ed.D.
- Preparing for Competitions – May 18, 2014 – http://bit.ly/1jehS5V
- Concert Band Literature – June 22, 2014 – http://bit.ly/1qbI4hF
- Recruiting – July 27, 2014 – http://bit.ly/1ljOWWu
- Recap RoundTable – August 10, 2014 – http://bit.ly/1qT7V2g
- Time Management – August 23, 2015 – http://bit.ly/1gKJ78Q
- Fundraising – August 30, 2015 – http://bit.ly/1Wugi1r
We would like to say thanks to everyone who participated in or listened to the first Directors Series Podcast on The Marching Podcast Network. We are honored to have someone of Dr. Davenport’s prestige help us grow the network, and it was good to reach out to the Directors, who are now our peers in the field. It is up to us to continue what we are doing to build our craft and our community, and we believe that we’re accomplishing this with the knowledge put out there in this series. The feedback and support from you, the listener, was the most in Marching Podcast history!
Since our inception, we’ve been telling the story of the college marching band scene, but we also have to mention and show our appreciation for the tremendous support we get from high school students on Twitter and when we broadcast high school-focused podcasts. We will continue this next year in 2015, so stay tuned for updates on next year’s series.
Again, special thanks and love to Dr. Kevin O. Davenport and Rashad Watters for helping us host the series and also for sponsoring the series. If you missed any of the series or have to jump to different places to hear them all at once, we posted the bundle below for you to listen all at once.
See you next year!!
- Preparing for Competitions – May 18 – http://bit.ly/1jehS5V
- Concert Band Literature – June 22 – http://bit.ly/1qbI4hF
- Recruiting – July 27 – http://bit.ly/1ljOWWu
- Recap Round Table – August 10 – http://bit.ly/1qT7V2g